Wednesday, April 4, 2012



My fevorite toy

When I was 8, I had a doll named “Give me a kiss”. It was my favorite toy because I could carry her everywhere in my backpack. While I was in elementary school, I liked to play with her and my girlfriends. It was special to me because it was a gift from my brother. I used to go camping in my school, and I often took her with me on my camping trips because with her I did not feel lonely. She was a beautiful doll with a sweet face, big black eyes and real eyelashes. Give me a kiss had her hair black azabache color as well. When someone did not want to receive her kiss, she used to cry with real tears and wet the cheeks of everyone who was able to receive her kisses. She was a slender and small cute doll that stole my heart when I was a child. She was about 3 inches and had many nice clothes that I made to her with my own hands. She used batteries to kiss and do pee and I put water into her to cry. I seem to remember that she could cry as well, and it had a series of electronic devices that made her a really complete doll. She used to keep me busy frequently because I did not want to leave her never in my home or school. I wanted to be with my doll everyday and at any moment during the day. I really liked very much my doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment