Free writing about the decoration of my room
If I imagine now my room, I will change everything starting
from the decoration to the furniture. First, I will use a better and high speed
computer like a Mac. Then, I will create a different atmosphere by buying some
candles and oil essences to give a sensual and peaceful mood around my bedroom.
I will buy a bigger bed and place it close to my wall because I share it with
my husband now. My album of photos that I love, I will keep it on my nightstand
close to me because there are all my souvenirs and pictures from my trips. I
will buy another big and modern desk with many windows, and I will place under
it the whole collection of Psychology books I have now. I will still paint it
same color as it used to be because one of my favorite colors is pink, but I do
not know what my husband would say about that. He has to agree on that.
Probably, I will put away much stuff like all my old books, CDs and college
notes that are there. I will buy a nice and flat TV and I will place it in
front of my window and a book shelter will be just beside it my desk.
No comments:
Post a Comment