Sunday, February 26, 2012

I am planning to paint and buy some cute pictures to embellish my home this coming week. A soon as I woke up this morning, I talked to my husband about my new ideas of how to remodel our house. He promised me to buy some paints and new portraits on weekend. I hope we can do this because we have been so busy these last days and since we came from the U.S we have not been able to make any home improvement to our house. I also was thinking on looking for some advices from home improvement magazines in order to get some ideas to enhance both my living room and bedroom. Few days ago, I read an interesting article about the significance of Colors in Feng Shui , and I also watched a video about this theme. It was interesting to know that some colors are able to enhance people’s environment by giving vibrant energy and feeling of love and passion to their lives. For instance, I read that it is important to have creative and enthusiastic colors in each room of the house. It says that having a white lily in one of the environments of the house can touch people’s soul and led to serenity, and a red rose evokes joy and happiness in people’s life. In same manner, these Feng Shui mystical colors and great advices can transform people’s lives, help them to achieve their life’s goals and also create equilibrium between individual’s good and bad energies to elicit people’s personality and the house’s harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment