Sunday, February 26, 2012
Tonight, I went with my brother to his university to escape from all my problems and stressful day, and he started talking with his classmates and professors about his course and while I was there waiting for him close to the university grass, I took a look at the sky and I realized that the moon was dying slowly through the night. I closed my eyes and let myself absorb the fresh air of the summer night, and the wind over my face and hair gave me a relaxing time tonight, but the moon almost dead called my attention because the deep blue sky was replenish of starts spreading across with occasional patches. Although, the moon was almost dead, it was a wonderful night, so I said to myself what a lovely sky! , and then I remembered the phrase the “The moon is dead but in spring will come back to life” (poet F.G.Lorca). So, I was not sad because it will come back to life on Spring ! This phrase inspired me to take a walk around the campus and since it was almost empty and my brother showed no sign of being around, I came back to my home walking side to side close to the sidewalk and I passed many front yards with two dogs barking as well. As I approached to my home, the air of the forest carried the scent of strawberries and banana close to my nose, so I stand at the avenue close the forest, and it was so dark. I took at look at the sky once and the moon was totally dead, then I heard a strange sound among the trees and I saw something small and dark moving between the trees and leaves. It was a raccoon and it looked mad at me with his brilliant red eyes. I was two blocks from my home, I tried not to make any noise and run to my house quickly because it scared me a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment